GROW · HEAL · BALANCE
Vegan · Cruelty-Free · Phthalate-Free
IMOA’s Hair Growth Serum is our signature hair growth oil developed with Ayurvedic herbs and light oils perfect for any hair type or porosity. Consistent use will promote hair re-growth and length retention.
Fenugreek | Rich source of iron and protein
Lemongrass | Dandruff treatment
Saw Palmetto | Blocks DHT
Rosemary | Boosts hair follicles
Horsetail | Stimulates growth
Hibiscus | Revitalizes dying follicles
Indian Gooseberry | Natural antioxidant
Lavender | Stimulates growth
Will it make my scalp oily?
- Only a few drops to the scalp are needed per day, followed by a relaxing scalp massage, unlike water based serums a little goes a long way. If you notice any changes decrease applications to allow your scalp to adjust to the serum.
- A daily scalp massage is encouraged even if you do not apply the serum daily.
Care & Handling
- Serum should be kept in a cool dry place, out of contact with direct sunlight.
Are there any chemicals?
- We are proud to report that our serums are 100% Natural and Chemical Free.
How soon will I see results?
- Results may be seen as early as 2 weeks, with peak results by the end of month 4. If you have any underlying medical condition, we recommend a minimum trial of 3 months.
- While it's true that some people see results very quickly (within 30 days). Your hair, just like all the flora and fauna around you, lives on a hair growth cycle with an active and a rest phase.
What are all of the ingredients?
Lavender, Hibiscus, Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Oil, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ocimum (Tulsa) Basilicum , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) Plant, (Sesamum Indicum) Sesame Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Pungent Sage), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Cymbopogon (Lemon Grass) Herb, Serenoa Repens (Palmetto), Allium Cepa (Onion), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root) , Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)
What comes with the Herbal Boost bottle?
All of the previous ingredients, plus fresh dried herbs - Neem (Azadirachta Indica), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis), Rose Petals (Rosa Centifolia), Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita)
NOURISHING + EFFECTIVE
Born in the Caribbean, Made in the USA and Wrapped in Love.
"So many of these herbs, I remember from my youth, growing up on the warm lovely shores of Trinidad & Tobago. An island with a rich diversity of people, I wanted to create a brand that would speak to everyone." - Lesley, Founder IMOA
Carefully developed with Ayurvedic herbs and light oils perfect for any hair type or porosity. Consistent use will promote hair re-growth and length retention with our natural DHT blocking ingredients.
HOW SOON WILL I SEE RESULTS?
While it's true that some people see results very quickly (within 30 days). Your hair, just like all the flora and fauna around you, lives on a hair growth cycle with an active and a rest phase. In addition, factors like stress levels and underlying medical conditions also play a significant part in your long term hair growth. We highly recommend using our full suite of products to achieve the maximum effect.
Results may be seen as early as 2 weeks, with peak results by the end of month 4. If you have any underlying medical conditions, we recommend a minimum trial of 3 months.
"Securing a place in the top hair growth products on the highly saturated market is a testament to IMOA Hair's serum."
"IMOA seeks to prove that harsh chemicals and stimulants are not the only options for re-growing and strengthening hair and scalp."
"Breakthrough formulas to anyone who needs help with hair regrowth, hair fall, or those who need fuller hair".
Let's Hear from Brittney
Brittney has been using our serum for the last 30 days, in this video she describes application and initial thoughts about our serum.